1. Impacted 10 million people
2.Organisational capacities to 45 Gram Panchayats in Kolar, Chickballapur and Tumkur districts of Karnataka.
3. Considarable improvement in drinking water supply, sanitation, street lighting, education, health, nutrition, Resource leveraging, Livelihood and skill building in 400 villages across 35 Gram Panchayaths in Karnataka
4. Handholding support to imrove quality of education, Early child education , RCH, women empowerment and skill training for woman to Ford-Amzon project in Bamgalore Rural district
5. Students experiential learning - soils, rural crafts, agriculture operations and cultures for 80 students of Saandeepani Academy, Bangalore
6. Strengthened 75 standing committees of Gram Panchayaths
7. Strengthened 150 sub committees like Village Water and Sanitation Committees, School Development and Monitroing Committees, Bio diversity committees and Food security committees in Gram panchayaths
8. Gram Panchayath Development Plans prepared for 8 GPs in Bangalore rural districts.
9. Working with 300 SHGs through MELD Project